Monday, November 9, 2009

The First "Wiki worthy" post

This post is the first "wiki worthy" post out of a potential bunch. The post I'm making wiki worthy is from this blog and is entitled: Keep Your Head Above Water. This post could go under the sections of either Keep Your Head Above Water, or Steps to Success.

The Edited Post:

I'm doing exactly what I told myself I wouldn't do this year. Cramming. I have to get this midterm portfolio taken care of tonight because it's due tomorrow. I'm not tired though, I've got a Nos in me, and I feel like it's 12 in the afternoon instead of at night.

Work is piling up. I find myself procrastinating more. Now that the initial "wow" factor of being a college student has worn off. I'm lapsing and this cannot happen. I need to actually heed some of the advice and use some of the resources that have been given to me quickly or I'll fall into a pit I won't be able to get out of very easily.

Work is still not helping education wise. (Imagine that...) But I need the money, so there is no quitting. I know I can't even ask for money from my parents, that would be like the equivalent of an un-pardonable sin. I did get a raise though. 30 cents. From 8.65 to 8.95 an hour. Which, don't get me wrong, is definitely good, bt I make 10 and 20 an hour doing web design/development.

In all, college is college, sort of exciting, but a lot of work. I need more fun, stat...

No comments:

Post a Comment