Monday, November 9, 2009

Sections and what I'd expect from them (for the Wiki)

My Sections:

    Sections and Expectations

    1. Real Students
    2. I'd expect to hear real stories of students struggles or triumphs in Sarge.

      Do's and Don'ts
    1. I'd expect to find some inside info and college policies such as dress code and attendence

      Keeping Your Head Above Water
    1. I'd expect to find some study habits and time and/or money management tips/techniques

      First Week
    1. I'd expect to find info here on what to do during the first week like: getting an ID and parking pass, finding my classes alright, switching classes if needed, getting to know people etc.

      This Ain't Grade 13
    1. I'd expect to find things that solidified my understanding that Sarge is just like any other college out there.

      Habits of Mind
    1. If I didn't know what the habits of mind were, I don't know what I'd expect. If I did know of them I'd expect the Habit and a description for that habit along with the PDF of the Habits and maybe some examples and testimonials of them in action for good measure

      Steps to Success
    1. My first impression would be that it sounds like a sales pitch. If that impression isn't met though, I'd switch to expecting a list of general steps to be successful.
    2. NOTE:I think we should be more specific here. Steps to Success for WHAT?

      Clues from the Formerly Clueless
    1. Here, I'd expect something along the lines of insider tips from real, current Sarge students.

No comments:

Post a Comment