Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Intro and First Body paragraphs to my English Portfolio Cover letter

Long title...

English is the hardest language to learn in the world. Somehow though, I’ve made it seem easy. Could it be the fact that I am technically inclined? Or perhaps it’s the column of straight A’s that catches your eye. Whatever the reason, I have rightfully earned a high mark in my English 111 class.

High grades aren’t earned easily though. One must work, and work hard to achieve them. They need to know what’s going on with the class, what assignments are due when, how to complete the assignments to satisfaction and above and beyond. All this is part of the everyday thought processes of myself. Whenever I go to school, that is all I think about now. It suddenly becomes my one and only job and concern. Not many students possess this ability. They are eternally distracted by other things, some with a right to, but others not. My gained ability to concentrate on one thing at a time in school has been honed to what is similar to the calm of a Zen Master. This feat alone should merit high marks in all my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment